About Phil's Workshop
Specialising in classic Ford Mustangs 1964-1973, undertaking all levels of restoration to an extremely high standard. Replacing areas of rust with new sheet metal, including structural areas, complete floor pans and awkward areas such as inner and outer cowl panels. Both original and restomod themes can be catered for with the customer's involvement throughout the project.
- Suspension upgrades including 3 - 4 link rear, front coil over conversions, R&P conversions, drum to disc brake conversions, engine swaps and 5 speed transmission conversions all undertaken.
- Engine builds to customer's specification and built with the car in mind. From a standard rebuild to a high performance stroker engine. All engines are run and set up before they are fitted in the car, No nasty suprises and gauranteed no leaks and good oil pressure.
- Full custom made stainless steel exhaust systems and built and fitted on site using the best pipe bending machine currently available including X pipes or H pipe configurations.
- All paint work, using only the highest quality water based paints applied in a temperature controlled paint booth with bake facility.
- Stockist of Surf City Garage detailing products to keep you classic machine in top condition throughout the year.
- Full restorations / Engine rebuilds / Servicing / Brakes / Suspension replacement or upgrade / Interior re-trim / Welding, both structural and aesthetic / Electrical work/re-wires / Upgrades / Restomod conversions / All M.O.T work / M.O.T test / Full re-sprays including bare metal
Please feel free to contact me with any requirements you may have on 07590 431 511